Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Special Holiday



A Special Holiday.

In my life I had wonderful holidays, but, one holiday was very special for me and my husband.

Last year in November, my husband came to visit me, so we went to Paris to experience it. Everybody told me about Paris, my friends told me that Paris was a romantic and beautiful country.

When we arrived there, we really loved Paris, Rodrigo and I had excellent and romantic days there. We went to The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral and other beautiful places.

I loved to walk with Rodrigo near the river Seine or to kiss my husband under the Eiffel Tower. Also I liked the food, hotel and souvenirs.

In Paris there are many cultural it is very interesting to stay many days there. Before my holiday in Paris I had other perfect and exciting holidays, for example my honeymoon.

I was with Rodrigo for ten days of the holiday. Perfect, magical and beautiful, but, Paris was really, really different, because we don’t speak French, so this was an adventure for us.

Therefore I think that the most exciting holiday (at the moment) was my trip to Paris with my husband.

Adriana Serrao

No comments: